Look What's Included!
• 5 nights Festive Package at the Hotel Brückenwirt with 4 course choice menu.
• 2 nights Half Board accommodation at our overnight hotels.
• Executive Coach Travel
• Traditional Christmas music on the 23 Dec 2019
• Mulled wine, roasted chestnuts and cookies at the hotel in the afternoon, Christmas story and music in the evening on 24 Dec 2019
• Traditional Austrian Christmas dinner on the 25 Dec 2019
• Free entrance to the hotel’s sauna and steam bath
This year why not enjoy a traditional Austrian Christmas in the picturesque town of St Johann im Pongau in the Salzburgerland region, renowned for its dramatic scenery and festive atmosphere. Located just 50 miles south of the charming city of Salzburg, St Johann im Pongau boasts shops, bars and cafes, all within walking distance of the hotel in the heart of the village centre. Warm up with mulled wine, cookies and roasted chestnuts on Christmas Eve and enjoy a sparkling Austrian Christmas with a traditional Austrian dinner on Christmas Day accompanied by some traditional Christmas music. The town’s mountain scenery will give the break a festive feel with many snow covered peaks visible from the hotel. Alternatively, why not head higher into the mountains for a scenic drive through the Ziller Valley and see the Kitzbühel Alps. Salzburg is especially beautiful during the Christmas period, with the Christmas markets still running and many festive decorations and events taking place. An excursion to Salzburg will certainly get you in the Christmas mood! Also located nearby is the beautiful lakeside town of Hallstatt, one of Austria’s oldest and most photographed villages. Perhaps take a cruise across the lake and soak in the iconic scenery featured on many Christmas cards.