Look What's Included!
• 4 nights stay at the Glenburn Hotel – Half Board
• 2 nights Half Board accommodation at overnight hotels
• Executive Coach Travel
• Return ferry crossing Wemyss Bay – Rothesay
• Return ferry crossing Rhubodach – Colintrave
• Admission to Mount Stuart House
• Admission to Inveraray Castle
• Our Exclusive Door 2 Door Home Pick Up Service
Beautiful Bute is one of the most accessible Scottish islands, just a short ferry ride across the Firth of Clyde. It is a short trip from Wemyss Bay to the Victoriana meets art deco-style resort of Rothesay, with its palm trees and promenade. Attractions include Rothesay Castle, the stately home at nearby Mount Stuart. For such a compact island, Bute has some extraordinarily varied landscapes. From the lush, fertile and rolling hills of the island's heart to the craggy, heather-covered moorlands of the north and the delightful sandy beaches around the coastline.