Look What's Included!
• 5 nights, Half board, Arthotel. (Art Hotel, Andorra)
• 2 nights bed, breakfast & evening meal (Overnight Hotel)
• Executive Coach Travel
• Hotel Porterage, except overnight hotels
• Church of Meritxell
• Andorra Parliament
• The Yellow Train
• Lunch with water & wine at the station of Porta
• Casa-Museu Plandolit
• Lunch with water & wine in mountain restaurant
• Tasting of local products
• Lunch with water & wine in Os de Civis
• Our exclusive Door 2 Door home pick up service
Andorra is a tiny, independent principality situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. It’s known for its ski resorts and a tax-haven status that encourages duty-free shopping. Capital Andorra la Vella has boutiques and jewellers on Meritxell Avenue and several shopping centres. The old quarter, Barri Antic, houses Romanesque Santa Coloma Church, with a circular bell tower. Enjoy the calming, rugged mountain scenery of the Principality of Andorra. The tiny country is almost hidden on the border between France and Spain. It is a natural gem just waiting to be discovered.