Look What's Included!
• 4 nights bed, breakfast & evening meal. (Hotel Wyspianski)
• 2 nights bed, breakfast & evening meal Mercure Dusseldorf Neuss (Overnight bag required)
• Executive Coach Travel
• Hotel Porterage, except overnight hotels
• Krakow guide
• Wieliczka salt mine tour
• Auschwitz tour
• Tatra Mountains guide
• Mount Gubalowka funicular
• Our exclusive Door 2 Door home pick up service
According to legend, King Krak slew a dragon and built Krakow on its cave. Historic Krakow certainly has the mythical atmosphere of a city built on legends and folklore. This charming city, once the seat of kings and scholars, nestles at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains. Wander through the Old Town to discover Europe’s largest medieval market square and the arches, spires and gargoyles of this UNESCO Site. A visit to historic Krakow isn’t complete without an excursion to Auschwitz and Birkenau. Here you can explore one of modern history’s darkest periods. Learn about the realities of the lives and deaths of the people detained in this most notorious concentration camp. A guided tour allows you to thoroughly explore this tragic part of European history.