1. Do you take deposits for private coach hire?
No, we do not operate a deposit scheme. We will invoice you 30 days before departure and payment is to be made 7 days prior to travel.
2. Do you pick up in Shrewsbury on your day trips?
Yes, we pick up on the bus stop outside Shrewsbury Abbey, Abbey Foregate (church side) and the bus stop oposite Rowley's house.
3. Do you pick up in Newport on your day trips?
We do pick up in Newport but only on selected day trips. The rule of thumb is, if the coach is traveling north then a Newport pick up will be available.
4. When is payment made for a day trip?
Payment for a day trip is made at the point of booking.
5. When is payment made for a holiday?
A deposit of £50 is taken at the point of booking and the remained of the balance is due 6 to 8 weeks before departure.
6. Where do you pick up for Coach Holidays?
We operate a door to door service. We will pick you up from home and transfer you to the main coach which will normally be waiting at the M54 services. On return from your holiday a vehicle will be waiting to take you back home.
7. Where can I book day trips and holidays?
We have three locations across Shropshire. Two in Telford (Wellington and Madeley) and one in Bridgnorth.
8. How long will it take to get a quote back?
We try and answer all quote requests within one working day but this may increase slightly during busy periods.
9. Can I look around the coach before I hire one?
Yes, you are more than welcome to come and visit the depot and have a look at our fleet to see which one would suit your requirements best. This is done by appointment only by calling 01952 255 560.
10. Are you insured?
Yes, please see CLICK HERE to view document.