Look What's Included!
• Return Portsmouth – Caen ferry crossings with Brittany Ferries (day sailings)
• 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast (Ibis Caen Herouville Savary)
• Executive Coach Travel
• 1 x full day 8hr guide for British Sector
• 1 x full day 8hr guide for American Sector
• Pegasus Memorial Museum entrance Merville Gun Battery entrance Arromanches Museum entrance Azeville Battery entrance Bayeux Tapestry entrance
• Our exclusive Door 2 Door home pick up service
June 2019 sees the 75th anniversary of one of the most important and decisive battles of World War II – D-Day. Next year, head to Normandy to immerse yourself in the history of World War II and visit both the British and American sectors. Accompanied by a knowledgeable battlefield guide, experience the beaches and battlegrounds of the invasion that turned the tide of the war. Although the horrendous conditions are difficult to imagine, the guide brings the experiences of these brave men to life. Visit cemeteries and museums about the D-Day invasion. Additionally, discover the battles from the skies at the Airborne Museum, which tellsthe stories of American paratroopers. Visit the memorials and understand the extraordinary deeds and astonishing sacrifices made. With this milestone anniversary of this most significant part of our history, it is the perfect opportunity to visit the site of battles in Normandy and reflect.